闪电 发表于 2021-11-19 09:47:10

MicroPython 内部结构

MicroPython 内部结构本章从开发人员的角度介绍了 MicroPython,为 MicroPython 做出了贡献。它为新手和专家贡献者提供了有关 MicroPython 实现细节的综合资源。围绕 MicroPython 的开发通常涉及修改核心运行时、移植或维护新库。本指南深入介绍了 MicroPython 的实现细节,包括入门指南、编译器内部结构、将 MicroPython 移植到新平台以及实现核心 MicroPython 库。
[*]入门
[*]使用 git 进行源代码控制
[*]获取代码
[*]编译和构建代码
[*]必需的依赖项
[*]构建 MicroPython 交叉编译器
[*]构建 MicroPython 的 Unix 端口
[*]构建 Windows 端口
[*]构建STM32端口

[*]构建文档
[*]运行测试
[*]文件夹结构

[*]编写测试
[*]编译器
[*]添加语法规则
[*]添加词法标记
[*]解析
[*]编译通过
[*]第一关
[*]第二次和第三次通过
[*]第四关

[*]发出字节码
[*]发出本机代码

[*]内存管理
[*]对象模型
[*]对象的分配

[*]实现一个模块
[*]实现核心模块

[*]优化
[*]冻结字节码
[*]变量
[*]内存分配

[*]MicroPython 字符串实习
[*]编译时 QSTR 生成
[*]运行时 QSTR 生成

[*]地图和字典
[*]开放寻址
[*]线性探测

[*]公共 C API
[*]用 C 扩展 MicroPython
[*]MicroPython 外部 C 模块
[*]外部 C 模块的结构
[*]基本示例
[*]将 cmodule 编译成 MicroPython
[*]MicroPython 中的模块使用

[*].mpy 文件中的本机机器代码
[*]支持的功能和限制
[*]定义原生模块
[*]最小的例子
[*]编译模块
[*]MicroPython 中的模块使用
[*]进一步的例子

[*]移植 MicroPython
[*]最小的 MicroPython 固件
[*]MicroPython 配置
[*]支持标准输入/输出
[*]构建和运行
[*]添加模块到端口

tiendacamiseta 发表于 2022-1-7 15:58:43

这么详细的分享,真的太棒了

ChinaPaype 发表于 2022-1-16 07:38:17

-

It is interesting. You will not prompt to me, where to me to learn more about it?

ChinaPaype 发表于 2022-1-26 00:59:38

-

How will order to understand?

WilliamHon 发表于 2022-1-27 01:55:54

-

Looking what fuctioning

emilia777 发表于 2022-2-3 19:00:11

Is the Java developer’s job the right career choice for freelancers?
You will have different reasons to consider as a freelancer if you want to excel in the field of Java development. There is no denying that it is the easiest and most popular programming language. That automatically creates a demand for Java developers’ jobs in the IT market. Moreover, a Java developer’s salary is among the best-paid remunerations in the market. We have listed the important reasons for you to consider a Java developer’s job as a freelancer.
Java is a widely used language: No one can deny Java’s popularity. It is used by a whole lot of users around the world. A surprising fact here is that it was released 20 years ago but still has the same demand in the market. That also speaks for the whopping Java developer salaries given by the businesses and companies.
Coding and Java developing: A freelancer learns not only about coding but various other aspects when working as a Java developer. They can learn about testing applications, designing interfaces, and more.
Java development is a collaborative job: Another advantage of being a Java developer is the opportunity to collaborate with various professionals like web developers, application developers, and more. So, it’s not only the Java developer’s salary that is luring but the communication skills too.
Use of Java in real-world applications: Java is used across multiple platforms that range from financial to healthcare services. So, you will not only work for the benefit of the company but for the welfare of people at times. That is the reason behind the whopping Java developer’s salary received by some freelancers.
The art of coding: Not all jobs require degrees. Java programming is one of them. You can teach yourself programming skills even without having a degree in that field.

ChinaPaype 发表于 2022-2-13 10:42:38

-

It is remarkable, and alternative?

ChinaPaype 发表于 2022-2-24 23:04:58

-

It is interesting. You will not prompt to me, where I can find more information on this question?

ChinaPaype 发表于 2022-3-11 07:52:29

-

I apologise, but you could not give little bit more information.

ChinaPaype 发表于 2022-3-14 06:41:55

-

It agree, this excellent idea is necessary just by the way
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: MicroPython 内部结构